|« Go Back|
Learn how to turn dyed wool roving into beautiful and unique felted flowers with ordinary household supplies - no special tools needed! Join expert Vickie Clontz as she demonstrates wet-felting step-by-step to create vibrant, 3-dimensional flowers, leaves and curly vines, perfect for wardrobe and accessory embellishments, table decor, jewelry and more. No felting experience needed to succeed in this beginner-level class.
In this class, you'll learn:
- How to select the best wool roving for wet felting
- Which basic household supplies are needed
- How to arrange your fibers in colorful layers
- The process of wetting, pre-felting and rolling the fibers
- How to add sparkle and bling to your wet felted projects
- How to shape and assemble a 3-D flower
- How to form leaves, vines and wool beads
DVDs are both PC and MAC compatible, as well as US television/DVD-player compatible.
Total Run Time: 122 minutes